Ashwani Interview With Amit Pandey

Ashwani Shakya is an ambitious guy and known for his friendly behavior among his friends. He is a passionate writer and loves writing more than anything else in this world. He is a movie buff and huge fan of cricket.
He is from Etah, Uttar Pradesh currently living in New Delhi. He is a graduate in B.com (Honours) from Delhi University and  pursuing Chartered Accountancy course.
He is contributing author of Un-Whispered Wish


Amit- Hello Ashwani, tell us something about you. How did you start writing?

Ashwani- Hi, This is Ashwani Shakya here, I am a commerce graduate from Delhi university and currently pursuing my master's degree. I am an easy going person who likes to live on his own terms. Talking about writing, I liked writing since my school days and carrying on with my passion I started writing for anthologies and magazines. Writing is a passion to me rather being a profession.

Amit- Tell me something about the book and your story?

Ashwani- My story is named 'The last page in my diary’. It is the story of a teenage girl who writes her wishes in a diary and she goes through few experiences which makes her write a last wish on the last page of her diary.

Amit- Tell me something about your characters/lead characters of your story.

Ashwani- The lead character in my story is Priyanshi, a sixteen year old girl, who grew up with a lot of problems in her family and had many questions related to whatever she saw around her since her childhood but she was too little to understand life and find answers to her questions. You’ll find out more about her in the story.

Amit- What are your expectations from the book?

Ashwani- Well, expectations are obviously too high. This book is a result of collective hard work of many people. I hope this book will do good and will be loved by the readers. Love of readers- that's all a writer wants.

Amit- What did you expect from the literary word?

Ashwani- As I said before, writing is a passion to me. I write because I love to write and there are people who like my writings and I expect that they’ll continue to do so.

Amit- How is your experience with publishers?

Ashwani- If I have to sum up the experience in word it's 'awesome’. I enjoyed working with them and learnt a lot of things. It was a joy to work with Ink Lovers.

Amit- Is there a message in your story?

Ashwani- Yes, my story is about gender equality. There are people who think a son can do what a daughter cannot. My story in 'Un-Whispered Wish’ focuses on telling how a girl child is equally capable.

 Amit- Is there any other genre that you would work on in future?

Ashwani- Yes, I believe in doing it all. My first story to be published was of romance genre and now in this book it's about society and struggle of a girl. So, I will be writing various genre in future but my favorite is romance and thriller.



Amit- You seem to be so mature, talented and passionate about your work. From where did you get so much passion, energy, eager to work and work. Share with us.

Ashwani- It's my love for writing which makes me so passionate about my work. Also, I believe in loving whatever you do, it helps in doing it perfectly. So that's where energy comes from.


Amit- And the last one, tell us something about your upcoming books and works?

Ashwani- I have few plans for future. I am working on a novel and it's a fictional romance. That's all I can share right now about it. 

The best way to contact him is through is email- ashwanii.shakya@yahoo.com.
Powered by Blogger.