Patna: The Buddha's Land Where You Can Find Truth of Life

Patna, what a splendid moment when first time I landed at Patna Junction. It was sharp 8 AM.  Sun was quite doing well. Humidity was same as I had expected. But, I was excited to have some wonderful memories. I had 2 meetings on the same day, and then I was free to roam in the city. 

 Hello Friends, Amit Pandey is back with an excitement for your popular blog Fragrance Of Writing  We are back with Travel Diary, Blog Interview, Reviews and giveaways and much more gossips. Isn't it Exciting?

Here is the First Travel Diary Session from Patna, Bihar. 
I love travelling at nights, and when it comes to meeting next morning, that, too, just 250 KMS, I happily booked my ticket for late night. Though my parents 26th Marriage Anniversary party was on, I silently walked out of home in the hope of rain of uncertain happiness at a new place.

Let me tell you something about Patna from the history
Patna, the capital of Bihar named after Patan Devi, The Ishtadevi. Some also believe in origination of name from 'Pattan'.

Bazar Smiti:

Bazar Smiti, Where my first client was. My friend and I took an auto for there. This was quite disappointing, there wasn't any taxi service, later I came to know that 'OLA' cab was available. I preferred the corner seat to have the sight of Patna. Buildings, over bridges and Malls were pretty attractive. My eyes were wide open to see Patna so growing and developing. One of the over bridges was under construction. 
Bazar Smiti is a hub of Competition Zone. Engineering Medical, Banking, SSC and many more kinds of competition coaching institutes were there. Students across Bihar come to study there in the hope of qualifying exams for which they join.
Success Zone is one of the leading Institutes there for SSC and Banking exam preparations.








No comments

Powered by Blogger.